Cockroach killer 0423665678
Cockroach Control involves treating what you can’t see as well as what you can. There are often many cockroaches that are invisible between walls and in roof voids, and subfloor. One of Australia’s most common home invaders aren’t burglars, that title belongs to cockroaches. Treating cockroaches, and preventing them from returning, is no easy task. Thankfully, Pest Assured are your go-to cockroach killer technicians and are just a phone call away.
Signs of a cockroach infestation
Just because you can’t see them doesn’t mean they aren’t there. There are some very important signs to keep an eye out for if you believe you have a cockroach problem.
- First and foremost is the physical seeing of a cockroach. Due to these little critters being nocturnal, most of the time that you see them will be at night. You will generally see them scatter from a room/area when you have just entered and turned on the lights. If you are seeing them during the day, then this is a sign that the infestation is at its peak and action should be taken immediately. Contact the cockroach killer specialists at Pest Assured.
- Visibility of cockroach faeces is another sign that you should keep an eye out for if you think you may have an infestation. As cockroaches eat basically everything that we keep in our homes, they will be leaving a large amount of cockroach droppings around the home. Some areas that you may want to check are dark areas (behind stoves, pantries, behind the refrigerator and underneath the sink).
- It is likely that if you have killed a cockroach, there are plenty more where they came from. Cockroaches are highly aggressive breeders. This is why it is very important that if you believe you have an infestation, cockroach control should be of the highest priority. Again, you can search for signs of egg casings in pantries, behind furniture, and other dark areas.
- Finally, cockroaches can produce a pungent odour. This can be one of the harder signs to spot as you may not be aware that that oily smelling you are smelling is that of a cockroach infestation. However, this mixed with some of the above signs are some of the best indicators of a cockroach infestation.
Getting rid of cockroaches for good
There are some DIY “cockroach killer”” products that can be used to help kill cockroaches but the best form of cockroach control is that of a pest controller.
Some of our cockroach killer methods include:
- A detailed inspection to assess the extent of the problem, conducting species identification and advise you of the extent of the situation.
- We recommend a treatment plan based on our technicians expert understanding of the species and the best way to treat them. This includes non-chemical advice.
- We carry out the recommended treatment. More often than not, our Director, Conrad Paris, is hands-on in all pest management issues.
Call Pest Assured, your number one cockroach killer on 0423 665 678 today for a free quote.